To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Islandia, NY
- Alexandra Gollehur
- Phone: (248) 764-6932
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Allegis Global Solutions • Islandia, NY
Posted 7 days ago
As an intern, you will join a team of professionals working in a fast paced, team environment. This internship will be part-time, working up to, 25 hours per week. Over the course of this internship, you will become a subject matter expert and manage various processes within the Interview Scheduling Team.
- Provide support to the recruitment team by completing designated activities within agreed timeframes.
- Develop and coordinate timely interview schedules for candidates and manage any schedule changes accordingly.
- Maintain Interview Scheduling Spreadsheet to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure on-going, consistent communication with candidates and recruiters throughout the interview scheduling process.
- Maintain accurate information in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Proficient skills in Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving
- Excellent documentation and follow up
- Takes initiative and acts quickly and efficiently
- Time Management, self-motivated and perseverance
- Excellent customer service
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email accommodation@allegisglobalsolutions .com.