Candidates with experience supporting Intellectual Property practice at a law firm should apply to this position. Experience in patent or trademark is required and filing with the USPTO and IP Docketing is preferred. This full-time Legal Assistant employment is based in the Saint Louis, Missouri area. Don't wait to apply with Robert Half Legal if you think you're a good fit!
- Take part in the preparation of exhibit binders for depositions, hearings and trials
- Maintain the electronic document system as well as file hard copies of documents
- 3+ years of previous legal work experience in Intellectual Property - trademark or patent
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Track record of expertise in Internet research, calendaring, word processing and spreadsheets
- Demonstrated enthusiasm to learn new ideas and concepts
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Intellectual property experience
- Adeptness in Trademark Prosecution
- Legal Assistant experience
- Foundational knowledge in USPTO filings
- Trademark intellectual property experience preferred
- Experience with USPTO searches
- Incoming phone call management skills desired
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize tasks and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you want to take the next step in your legal career, this dynamic, growing firm could have an excellent opportunity for you. We're calling all candidates who are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IP Legal Assistant
for more information.