At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The Executive Director Global Product Supply (GPS) Integrated and Predictive Risk Management will lead and be accountable for the Divisions integrated risk management and predictive risk program. The successful candidate will possess and demonstrate exceptional risk management acumen, combined with a deep understanding of the biopharmaceutical industry.
Key responsibilities include designing and managing the Divisional integrated and predictive risk management processes. The program will ensure consistent identification, management, and mitigation of key risks over the short-, medium-, and long term and collaboratively develop systems capable of predicting risk impacts. The successful candidate will work across the GPS Operating Units and Functions and partner with the Enterprise Risk Management Function to maintain alignment with overall corporate risk management processes.
* Accountable for the GPS integrated and predictive risk management business processes
* Develop, deploy and continually enhance the GPS integrated and predictive risk management process, ensuring appropriate engagement and alignment across GPS Operating Units and enabling Functions
* Implement systems capable of identifying significant short-, medium- and long-term systemic risks across product development, manufacturing and supply activities, as well as the wider biopharmaceutical industry
* Implement systems capable of predicting potential impacts that enable mitigation measures to be taken to minimize risk
* Manage appropriate governance processes at Operating Unit, Functional, GPS and BMS leadership levels to ensure risk awareness, alignment, and mitigation
* Partner with Enterprise Risk Management, Quality Risk Management, Third Party Risk Management to ensure alignment of outcomes, and connectivity with overall company risk programs
* Act as a trusted partner/advisor and subject matter expert for integrated and predictive risk management
* Develop and maintain an engaged community of practice that enables collaboration and alignment
Qualifications & Experience
* 15+ years' experience in enterprise risk / risk analytics / resilience, with broad senior leadership / functional / operational experience
* Bachelor's degree in Risk Management, Management & Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics / Statistics
* Master's degree preferred
* Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of a highly matrixed organization
* Demonstrated experience in enterprise and operational risk management
* Demonstrated success in the development and deployment of enterprise-wide initiatives and end to end processes in a global environment
* Creative and innovative, possesses strong business acumen and judgement
* Demonstrated visionary and influencing capabilities
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Executive Director, Integrated & Predictive Risk (Global Product Development & Supply)
. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.
- Business Administration
- Business Processes
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness