To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clearwater, FL
- Heritage Insurance
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Agency Services Specialist
Heritage Insurance • Clearwater, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for processing applications for, changes to, reinstatement of, and cancellation of agency contracts. Verifies the accuracy of insurance company records and compiles data and provides reports as requested. Assists, in a back-up capacity, with general office administrative and clerical duties and special projects as assigned.
- Processes applications, agent contracting paperwork, licenses, forms and required information. Review for completeness and proactively ascertain missing documents.
- Respond to questions from agents regarding their licensing and appointment status
- Handles all OIR agent appointments.
- Responds to clients, customers and others related to their insurance policy processing.
- Prepare agent and client mailings per established processes and procedures.
- Verifies the accuracy of insurance company records.
- Contact agencies and relevant partners to confirm contact information regarding websites and contracts is current. Organize and update agency files per regulatory and industry requirements.
- Assist with servicing existing clients.
- Communicates with co-workers, management, clients, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Maintains the integrity of the company and products offered by complying with federal and state regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Associate's Degree preferred.
- 4-40 Customer Service Representative Licensure preferred but not required.
- Two years of experience in customer service, office administration or related required; supporting insurance processing preferred.
- Experience in the property and casualty insurance market preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to research, conduct proactive investigations and negotiate successful resolutions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required; industry software and internet research tools preferred.
- Demonstrated customer service focus / superior customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact on a professional level with internal and external personnel
- Results driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment; and manages changing priorities effectively.
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Collaborative partner; ability to contribute to a positive work environment.