To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minnetonka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Analyst Consultant - Minnetonka, MN
UnitedHealth Group • Minnetonka, MN
Posted 10 days ago
You are a thought leader who thrives on developing new solutions to solve tough challenges. As a critical member of our business analysis team, you will help rewrite the future of UnitedHealth Group. Here, your analytical and innovative skills will help us with our mission of helping people live healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. And we need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel that mission. Are you ready to analyze data and deliver bold, business-savvy ideas to impact the lives of millions?
As a Business Analysis Consultant, within UHC’s Medicare and Retirement team, you will be empowered to support short and long term operational/strategic business activities; develop, enhance and maintain operational information and models that will have an impact on business decisions. In this leadership role, you will have the opportunity to take the contributions of analysts and business leaders and create valuable solutions to improve the health care system. Join us! Your passion for performance can fuel your life's best work.(sm)
- Partner closely with business leaders and customers across the enterprise to translate strategic business initiatives into detailed technical requirements
- Shepherd requirements through all phases of the development lifecycle - vision, requirements, development, testing, deployment and day-to-day post-deployment operations
- Ensure timely and flawless delivery - and effective messaging - of all deliverables; operate efficiently and independently across a matrixed organization with limited direction required
- Proactively seek and implement innovative solutions to persistent challenges. Foster a culture that thrives on continuous change - inspire others to stretch beyond their comfort zones and challenge the status quo
- Act as a leader within the technology team and across the broader organization
- Manage 1-3 Business Analysts as needed to provide work direction
- 5+ years business operations project and/or technology deployment experience
3+ years experience in a large, matrixed, consumer-related organization
2+ years healthcare experience
1+ experience in Medicare and/or Medicaid
1+ years healthcare analytics experience
1+ years SQL or SAS experience
1+ years direct management experience
Demonstrated experience managing the needs of a large and complex customer base
Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite
- Undergraduate degree preferred in Business, Computer Science or a related disciplineMaster's degree
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Technology department