120000 - 140000
Inside Sales Manager - Bridgewater, NJ
•Manages two people in house.
•Coordinates with 4 company salespeople outside the office
•Works with outside reps.
•Understands long lead time product from Taiwan and China.
Family-run company headquartered in central New Jersey focused on supplying specialty fasteners, castings and components to many of the largest manufacturing companies in the world. With offices located throughout the world, we are committed to providing our blue-chip customers with excellent service and support, while maintaining competitive pricing and unmatched quality. We are looking for smart, energetic go-getters who are willing to work hard in a fast-paced environment to help us continue on our growth path.
• Management of multiple customer accounts including quoting, order entry, inventory planning, information maintenance and technical support
• Contact, qualify and develop on-going relationships with assigned accounts in order to increase sales volume
• Prospecting and follow-up activities related to new customers and markets
• Providing 100% customer service – Coordinate the resolution of account issues to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
• Daily interaction with the outside sales force, providing pricing and product availability information, working together to meet customer needs and secure new business
• Communicate sales order changes with the related departments
• Bachelor degree preferred
•Technical competencies (drawing/blue prints reading)
• Experience in industrial products preferred - automotive manufacturing a plus.
• Energetic self-starter able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
• Proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inside Sales Manager
- Customer Satisfaction
- Decision Making
- Complex Problem Solving
- Customer Service