To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Houston, TX
Posted 25 days ago
Position Title: Software Engineer Job Summary:
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes with an emphasis on learning and applying prior knowledge.
• Become a subject matter expert on the existing platform business to provide consultative services to the development design process, client business workflow process and support teams.
• Ability to work with cross-divisional development and business teams to refine the application design requirements based on business requirements.
• Ability to thoroughly follow instructions, unit test, performance test and understand the code base to make supportive decisions that allow for speedy development and deployments.
• Maintain professionalism, team player, excellent written and verbal communication skills and accountable.
• Ability to breakdown, analyze and support a custom framework code base with minimal documentation. Responsibilities:
• Design, test and implement components and modules as add-ons to existing framework.
• Develop generics, classes and assemblies for distributed environment setups.
• Work with various teams to develop API and interfaces for integration and data mapping.
• Develop interactive user-interfaces add-ons
• Develop security and feature enabled user controls
• Develop deployment scripts incorporating strongly signed assemblies and versioning. Requirements and Qualifications: Required Skills:
• 3+ years of software development experience in web based enterprise level applications
• 2+ years of experience with ASP.NET/IIS development (2005/2008)
• 2+ years of experience with Winforms or mobile platforms
• 3+ years of experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 queries, stored procedures, CTS, Udfs, triggers and optimization
• 2+ years of experience with Web services
• 3+ years’ experience with third party controls (Infragistics)
• 3+ years of experience with SSIS
• 3+ years of experience with Windows Services and EDI interfaces
• 2+ years of experience with LDAP and multi-threading.
• 3+ years of experience with SQL reports and charting controls.
• 3+ years of experience with SQL mapping
• 3+ years of experience with Ajax and CSS
• 2+ years of experience in Component based development
• 3+ years of experience in multiple design patterns especially Façade
• 2+ year of experience with Interfaces
• 1+ years of experience with Enterprise Library modules.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Desired Skills:
• Team Foundation Server.
• NAnt scripting
• Cruise Control
• Graphic design programming a plus. Education
• Degree in IT field.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Career Position