It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Under general supervision, the Lead Clerk Administrator uses independent judgment and initiative to perform administrative and advanced clerical duties in support of an organizational unit. Will be responsible for accurately input data into FHIQ handhelds (our proprietary system) for all carrier loads delivered to the distribution center. The Lead Clerk Administrator professionally represents FHI as communication is a primary function to providing excellent customer service to host supervision, FHI supervision, handlers, and our customers in the distribution Center, specifically in the receiving department. Will also be responsible for checking in all delivering drivers arriving at Distribution Center, collecting data from drivers, and inputting data concentrated on each load. Communicating with FHI leads on the placement of trucks into dock doors, assignment of loads to associates, load charges, and collecting payment. Handling of cash, checks, and com-checks will be a part of completing each transaction with our customers. Clerks must maintain a neat, clean, and organized work environment and must maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
• Accurately input data gathered from drivers and forms handed in by associates, into FHIQ
• Communicate with host supervisors, FHI supervision, and handlers
• Communicate load arrivals and assign doors
• Price loads from the provided description, communicate price to drivers and payroll to handlers
• Run a resign-in sheet that tracks our associate’s door assignments.
• Accurately code and sign receiving paperwork.
• Collect payments from carriers when necessary
• Sync all load data into main FHIQ system
• Download next day’s pre-population schedule into FHIQ
• Collect all required documents throughout the day. BOL, Trip #, etc.
Working at FHI is more than a job. It’s a career. A company where you can pursue new and rewarding job opportunities as you gain experience and demonstrate success. FHI prides itself on helping associates reach their full potential by providing leadership training and encouraging associates to take advantage of new job opportunities that become available as the company grows.
FHI is proud of its reputation of employing the industry’s most experienced and reliable unloading professionals. We go the extra mile to develop and retain quality employees—an approach our customers acknowledge and appreciate.
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- Specialized course work in general office practices or two years of related experience
- Working knowledge of computers, electronic data processing, and office tools and equipment
- Operation experience, and the ability to effectively meet and communicate with others
To learn more about FHI or to fill out an application go to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Clerk Administrator - Freetown MA
DISCLAIMER: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer participates in E-Verify.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!