To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orange, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Insurance Verification
Medix • Orange, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is one the fastest growing ambulatory companies serving LA and Orange County!
We currently are seeking an organized, detailed and motivated team player with an upbeat personality to join the team!
Position: Insurance Verification Representative
The Verification Representative may be assigned one or more duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Access appropriate workflows to locate electronic patient care records.
- Review CAD and screen for documentation of special billing instructions.
- Review electronic patient care records for insurance information, patient demographics, and other pertinent information as related to billing.
- Verify insurance information via online resources, as well as by telephone.
- Navigate through Paperclip to locate supporting documentation that may be relative to the billing process (i.e. Face sheet).
- Attempt to initiate contact with patients when insurance information is not provided at the time of service.
- Skip trace using online tools and resources.
- Knowledge of how to identify MVA and WC related transports
- Data entry of patient demographics
- Select and add appropriate payor to patient accounts
- Insurance Verification experience (5+ months)
- Understanding of HMO/PPO Insurances
- Great Communicator - Conducting in/outbound calls.
- Computer Savvy
- Understanding of Medical Terminology
- Responsible for processing a minimum of 350 patient care records per week (70 Tickets per day).
- Responsible for processing a minimum of 250 patient care records per week (50 Tickets per day).