Service and Accounting Administrator
Accounting role with profit sharing potential for a leading service organization in their niche in the Service and Construction industry with an amazing Team, great Benefits and 8-5 Work/Life Balance.
With this growing and stable privately-owned company this Service and Accounting Administrator will handle customer service calls, set up work tickets and be a support person in the service group as well as handle all collections.
Why work here?
- Always will have an opportunity to take on new duties and they have grown by over 10% annually for the past few years ago
- Great teams, and employees stay for good reasons, have progressed in their careers
- Up to 2 weeks sick pay PLUS 2 weeks vacation
- After one year of work, there is bonus potential in this role, along with a 3% 401K match along with the strong benefits with leading providers offered upon hire
What are the duties?
- Newly Created Service A/R Assistant role - handle customer service calls, set up work tickets and a support person in the service group and handling all collections for the service department.
- Handle the large volume. Since service will stay separate from construction this will involve collections on commercial services and service contracts.
- Analyze aging reports using Excel pivots and v-lookups to show geographic data trends.
- Assist with related special projects, as required.
- 1 year+ in collections, AR or accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid beginner to intermediate level Excel skills
Keywords: Accounts receivable, accounting, analyst, #CFS2021
What if I don't have my degree yet?
Construction industry experience and related collections or accounting experience will be considered as sufficient for qualifying coupled with intermediate Excel skills
- Microsoft Excel
- R (Programming Language)
- Sap R/3
- Geographic Information Systems