To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Carlos, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Representative - Computers - Part Time - San Carlos, CA
Actionlink • San Carlos, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Interested in computers and helping people?
Then come join us at ActionLink and get the chance to work with the latest technology from Intel!
ActionLink is seeking a computer savvy and energetic individual who will enjoy engaging customers and creating a high energy environment in Best Buy's computer department. This role represents our multinational client, Intel, and their cutting-edge computer technology, which is one of the world's leading and most valuable component brands in today's digitally based economy.
It is a goal of ours to help make consumer electronic purchases easier, more enjoyable, and more informative for the customer. If you have a passion for technology and are great with people, this could be a great fit for you!
• Build strong relationships and rapport with Best Buy customers and personnel.
• Assess customer needs and recommend Intel products.
• Proactively engage customers through the sales process.
• Close customers on computer products and services.
• Complete same-day online reports to document visits, including submitting digital photos.
• Complete all required training by required deadline.
• Maintain consistent communication with District Manager via phone and email.
• Superior communication and relationship building skills.
• Strong enthusiasm for consumer electronics.
• Retail sales experience is desired.
• Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting.
• Ability to work 4-6 hour shifts on Saturdays & Sundays
• Ability to stand for long periods, stoop & climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Why work for ActionLink?
• Work with the latest computer technology
• Paid training to hone your existing skills and expertise
• Competitive hourly pay with employee referral bonus incentives
• Supportive corporate staff and field management team
• Bi-weekly pay schedule
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer