To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Compass Health Network • Columbia, MO
Posted 13 days ago
The Therapist is a full-time, benefit eligible position, and requires evening availability. This position will be working with the STR & SOR grant.
Provide individual and group counseling to substance abusers and their codependents with the goal of helping them establish and maintain a substance-free lifestyle, thereby enhancing their quality of life. Assess, treat, counsel, refer consumers of the organization. Provide crisis intervention services.
1) Perform the twelve core functions as set down by the Missouri Substance Abuse Professional Credentialing Board: screening, intake, orientation, assessment, education, referral, record keeping, treatment planning, counseling, case management, crisis intervention and consultation
2) Participate in treatment meetings and staffing
3) Maintain an adequate caseload size to meeting productivity expectations
4) Complete required paper and electronic documentation within required timeframes
5) Update documentation as required by standards
6) Respond to general chart audits and contract compliance visits
7) Abide by ethical standards as set forth by the MSAPCB and the agency
8) Other duties as assigned
Master’s degree in human service related field and current licensure or provisional licensure in the state of Missouri with at least one (1) year experience in the substance abuse field; or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a current Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor (CADC). Has a commitment to service and personal excellence. Is team oriented and values diversity.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.