Implement and maintain appropriate floor displays, in accordance with the Visual Merchandising Guidelines and current Ethan Allen branded projection. Assist and support a team of 4-6 Interior Design Consultants in relationship-based retail setting with all the tasks necessary to achieve the goals of the Design Team.
- 9:00am - 6:00pm (2) days per week, including every other Wednesday
- Some Weekends and Select Holidays
- Prioritize merchandising needs, and multitask effectively, to meet deadlines consistently and maintain a neat and orderly Design Center projection.
- Communicate effectively, and work cooperatively, with Design Team, Leadership and Clientele.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving and design skills to oversee and maintain the interior and exterior environment of the Design Center, per the Visual Merchandising Guidelines.
- Facilitate the sell-off of obsolete and aged inventory through attractive displays and markdown strategies utilizing product reports.
- Process Quarterly Rate-of-Sale (ROS) and develop planning strategies in conjunction with District Leadership to maximize display square footage.
- Maintain inventory levels within established Ethan Allen benchmarks.
- Utilize company technology to appropriately manage receiving and transfer of display merchandise.
- Educate design team to increase accent sales, including: wall décor, lighting, floor covering, foliage, and decorative accessories.
- Assist Interior Design Consultants with residential design projects, as needed.
- Participate in all Visual Exchange webcasts.
- Participate in local marketing efforts, including in house Design
- Perform other duties as required.
A minimum of five years, combined, practical retail interior design or display merchandising experience and/or Interior Design, Fine Arts, or Merchandising education, two or four year degree, from an accredited institution. Prior experience in display merchandising in a high-end retail environment.
Strong organizational and verbal skills. Ability to work with others in a team setting, to train others to accessorize through knowledge of design, fashion, and new product and retail development trades. Must possess valid driver's license with a good driving record and provide own transportation. Position may require holiday, evening and weekend hours.
For a sampling of our team's work, please visit www.ethanallen.com/lancaster
Ethan Allen has been a leader in the luxury home furnishings and interior design business for more than eighty years. We are a global style authority, spanning twelve countries on three continents. We built our company on a vertically integrated business model that has stood the test of time. We believe our associates are our greatest assets, and that talent, drive, and customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in the furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support by utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.