If you are a Audit Manager with experience, please read on!
We're a top firm with locations in Northeast Ohio. Recently named to Forbes 2023 Best Tax & Accounting Firms.
We pride ourselves on a great work life balance for our team members.
Our commitment to service is what sets us apart.
What You Will Be DoingResponsibilities
- Effectively and efficiently supervise multiple engagement teams concurrently for audits, reviews, compilations and special projects
- Develop client relationships and directly correspond and communicate with clients
- Process engagement responsibilities from beginning to end including communicating status of assignments
- Research technical accounting and assurance topics and communicate answers to non-accountants in easy to understand language
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or a related field
- Audit Experience
- Accounting 8+ yrs
- CPA required
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary $90k-$120k depending on experience
- Medical (HRA & HSA options), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Transportation/Parking Reimbursement Accounts
- Vacation/Paid Time Off PTO is accrued bi-monthly and accounted for annually
- Holidays the firm observes a minimum of 10 paid holidays per year
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance provided by firm
- Life Insurance provided by firm
- Be! Employee Assistance
- 401(k) Plan employee-funded retirement savings program
- Profit Sharing discretionary distributions are made to each employees 401(k) account based on firm profitability
- CPA achievement program
So, if you are a Audit Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jimmy RowlandEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to FULLY REMOTE Audit Manager - Leading Firm in Northeast OH
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JR19-1720466 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jimmy Rowland - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Technical Accounting
- Customer Relationship Management