When you are looking for a career opportunity that will make a difference in the lives of others, your local Staffmark office is here to help. Our client in Moreno Valley, CA is seeking a Warehouse CSR for 1st shift. This is a Temp-Hire opportunity. Please start you application on our Staffmark WORKNOW app.
About the Job -
Mon - Fri
8am - 430pm + possible OT
Daily Job Duties:
Customer Service Representative:
- Responding to inquiries, processing orders and receipts and handling complaints in a prompt, courteous and effective manner
- Answering/routing telephone calls, greeting visitors, scheduling and other clerical duties as directed by Customer Service Supervisor or Office Manager
- Coordinates special and last minute shipping requests with the Operations Departments, expediting any order as necessary
- Oversees all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files
- Daily Data Entry
- Resume with experience
- Stand, bend, Stoop for 8 hrs
- Push / Pull up to 70lbs
- Reliable Attendance
Are you ready to apply? If you have questions or need assistance, call us or text us at
Apply today in our Staffmark Group WorkNOW App!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to 1st shift Warehouse CSR
Benefits with Staffmark:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Referral bonuses
- Unparalleled support from your Staffmark team
Staffmark is proud to be military friendly and veteran ready.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Clerical Works
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Data Entry