To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI
- Jennifer Mattice
- Phone: 2487285078
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
IT Technician Support
TEKsystems, Inc • Southfield, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Responsible for providing first level technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Respond to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates the problem, and determines and implements the solution. Responsible for administration and internal support of the company's PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment.
* Responsible for onboarding of new users.
o Setup user account in active directory/ office 365
o Install Microsoft office from office 365 and configure settings for the user
o Assign permissions for users
o Setup VOIP phone
o Assign file and folder access permission
* Monitor and maintain the network infrastructure.
* Monitor server performance and stability.
* Set up and maintain the active directory (add/delete users; assign group policies, and user permissions).
* Analyze user requirements procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems.
* Liaison with third party IT vendors.
* Install, test, and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment, and software.
* Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
* Migrate customer data to the cloud
* Ability to assign correct level of user permission and create new users on the file server as needed.
* Defrag SQL Indexes
* Size SQL elastic pools
* Troubleshoot IT issues outside of this document as needed
* Sound knowledge of computer hardware/software, internet security, privacy, networks, and operating systems.
* One year or more experience resolving computer issues, preferably in call center or help desk role
* Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware, and other equipment
* Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing helpdesk support
* 0-3 years of computer helpdesk support.
* Strong technical knowledge and analytical skills.
* Effective analytical and problem solving skills
* Communicate technical issues effectively with others of various levels of understanding
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.