You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Microbulk Service Technician to join our team located in Benicia, CA. The Microbulk Service Technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, and removing all types of gaseous, cryogenic and propane storage units including medical systems. The Microbulk Service Technician will interact with operations manager, sales, customers, contractors, engineers, and inspectors regarding installation/maintenance at the customer's site.
- Frequently travels to customer sites to perform repairs and preventative maintenance on Microbulk units
- Diagnose problems, failures, and identifies replacement needs
- Repairs various items, systems and/or components of Microbulk units
- Ensures equipment is in safe working condition once repairs are complete
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of equipment
- Request’s equipment and supplies to complete the necessary installation/repair
- Applicant will have to go through extensive Praxair training and also third-party training
- May required both planned and unplanned overnight travel
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 years installation, maintenance, repair of mechanical and electrical systems
- Experience pipefitting and brazing a plus
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving record required
- Ability to work in extreme climates
Hourly Rate: $22.52 - $33.02
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 961800298.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Brazing (Metal Work)
- Electrical Installation Work
- Pipe (Fluid Conveyance)
- Preventive Maintenance
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 23000659
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.