Vaco is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for a great revenue consulting services firm in the Buckhead area. The FP&A Manager will be responsible for managing all efforts to support the Financial Planning and Analysis across the organization, working closely with senior cross-functional business leaders to provide insightful global financial business reporting and analysis to help drive strategic decisions. Areas of focus include financial reporting and analysis of global results, driving decisions that align with key business initiatives, management of scheduled periodic forecasts and annual budgets, preparation and presentation of monthly & quarterly financial results to relevant budget owners, and occasional participation in finance focused IT enhancement projects. This is a direct hire role with a target salary range of 80-$100k + bonus (depending upon experience).
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary FP&A contact for all budget owners and leadership teams
- Establish and manage annual consolidated global budget process and periodic forecast process
- Prepare and present insightful financial analyses to functional leads
- Manage budgets and forecasts with budget owners through frequent meetings with leads/financial contacts of each global function. Make specific recommendations for changes/improvement based on trends and current business initiatives.
- Analyze actual monthly and annual departmental financial results compared to existing budgets and forecasts.
- Present actuals result with budget owners, ensuring they have a clear understanding of their results, while assisting in making relevant business decisions to support current strategic initiatives.
- Manage headcount forecast and hiring plan, working closely with HR and functional leads
- Prepare financial Monthly Business Review slides.
- Determine appropriate, valuable content that will drive meaningful and insightful strategic discussions.
- Analyze P&L monthly for each business function against expectations based on discussions with functional leads during monthly close process, managing any required adjustments needed to accurately report financial results
- Complete various ad hoc analyses as required
- 8+ year of experience in Finance or Accounting, with 3+ years of Global FP&A experience working directly with key decisions makers within the business
- Strong understanding of P&L reporting and experience researching/investigating key variances in financial results vs expectations
- 4-year college degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong technical skills with reporting tools (i.e. PowerBI; Tableau)
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Sound work ethic with flexibility to work beyond normal business hours as needed
- Ability to adapt to rapid change and think creatively
- Strong time management skills with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC and Social Security verification
- Successful completion of a credit checks necessary for those travel-related roles that will require the candidate to obtain the appropriate credit line required to travel
- Experience with Intacct
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: FINAN57936
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.