NaphCare is hiring a Part-Time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner / Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (8 hours/week) to join our team at the Spokane County Jail located in Spokane, WA. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite clinical teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of medical professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
NaphCare partners with Everhealth to provide care to patients at the Spokane County Jail in Spokane, WA.
- Provide direct and indirect basic medical care to meet the physiological, psychological, and emotional needs of the patient within the framework established by the correctional system.
- Obtain history and perform mental health examination to determined patient health status and communicate all findings.
- Respond to and initiate care for mental health emergencies throughout the facility.
- Conduct rounds in the medical and infirmary units, sick call visits, and chronic care management.
- Schedule and perform laboratory and diagnostic procedures.
- Identify patient health conditions and prescribe treatment based on diagnosis with appropriate and timely referrals.
- Formulate a working diagnosis, develop and implement a treatment plan, and evaluate/modify therapeutic regimens to promote positive patient outcomes.
- Maintain overall mental health responsibility for the management of mental health/clinical issues of each patient, including those services provided by consultants and outside resources. Track and understand the healthcare activities undergone by each patient for whom NaphCare had responsibility.
With NaphCare, you’ll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Pay Range: $64.60-$68.00/hr
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
- Clinical Works
- Operational Systems
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Mental Health