This HireStrategy client, a non-profit, is need of Human Resources Manager. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, personable, self-starting individual who is ready to utilize his or her human resources experience in a professional services environment. This person would report directly to the HR Director.
- Managing all HR functions for an office of 50 people
- Understand labor employment as some employees are represented by a union
- Oversee recruitment, benefits, compensation, payroll, onboarding and offboarding in the office
- Serve as the HR PoC for all employees
- Work closely with HR counterparts in Africa and Asia
- 5-7 years of HR experience
- Organized, use of proper grammar and punctuation, attention to detail, confidentiality, employee relations, and customer service focused are essential elements of the role
- Highly preferred certifications either with SHRM and/or HRCI
- International experience is good but not required
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: BHJOB25129_401086
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
HireStrategy is a full-service professional staffing firm providing contract, direct hire and executive search solutions for employers in the Washington DC area. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology and media, financial services, professional services, energy & green technology, federal services, education and non-profit organizations.
View the full profile
Our recruiters specialize in providing candidates with personalized career management advice and placement services in the Technology, Finance Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Recruiting & HR and Administrative fields. HireStrategy has been ranked the No. 1 staffing firm in the Washington DC area, honored by Inc. magazine as one of the 500 fastest-growing firms in the country and named a “Future 50″ firm by Washington SmartCEO magazine. We’ve also been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by the Washington Business Journal, as well as a “Best Place to Work” by Washingtonian magazine.
Our executives are recognized thought leaders in their fields, regularly contributing their insights on economic, employment and workplace issues to the Washington Post, USA Today, the Washington Business Journal, the Wall Street Journal and major broadcast and cable television networks, including NBC, CNN and PBS.