Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract to hire opportunity for Sr Data Analyst - Technical in Remote - West Coast Hours with one of our key Client, Pharmaceutical services company.
Client: Healthcare services company
Job Title: Sr Data Analyst - Technical
Location: : Remote - West Coast Hours
Duration: 3 plus Months. (Possible extn.)
Shift: M-F, 7:30am-4pm
Note: Data Analyst to provide Advisory and Engineering services regarding Clients current IBM Data stack. This role will help the team implement their data inventory effort; skills needed include proficiency w/IBM Information Governance Catalog and Information Analyzer, and in data profiling and analysis.
- Under minimal direction, performs research and analysis.
- Works independently to improve data quality, data collection and analysis processes; develops data modeling methodologies and report design to meet diverse and changing business needs.
- Participates and leads strategic and tactical projects with Client's and Family of Company business partners, external business partners and/or clients.
- Acts as a liaison and/or consultant with internal and external business partners on data integrity and/or software tools.
- Performs advanced data analysis including sampling, modeling, and evaluation of statistical metrics
- Performs project conceptualization, design, methodology, data mining, analysis, risk adjustment, presentation of report results and development of business recommendations
- Researches and evaluates trends, forecasts, interventions and impacts. Formulates recommendations for CLIENT and CLIENT Global programs, and provides information for decision and project support
- Develops recommendations for key messages to external workgroups and strategic business partners and/or clients
- Identifies doctor education and outreach opportunities and participates in efforts to educate business partners and other key stakeholders
- Works closely with Executives and Management as well as corporate committees on policy development, project proposals, corporate strategies, and/or performance metrics enhancing decision making capabilities
- Provides consultation on system design and analysis to achieve business objectives
- Serves as a mentor to others, particularly in the areas of data analysis, eyecare industry research, resolution of complex business and technical problems, and technical skill development
Typically has the following skills or abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in economics, statistics, information systems or other related fields, or equivalent experience
- Five years' experience using analytic tools to perform statistical analysis
- Five years of programming experience using various systems
- Five years of experience in study design, data mining, data modeling and statistical methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to proactively develop, communicate and recommend solutions based upon analysis performed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to network, negotiate and build relationships with internal and external business partners and to express complex analytical and technical information to a variety of audiences at all levels
- Ability to act as a mentor and/or technical expert for the team and business partners
- Proficiency in manipulation, interpretation and analysis of large databases and report production and automation
- Experience in the Health Care industry with knowledge of medical claims coding is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite applications such as; Excel, Access, Visual Basic, etc
- Must be an independent self-starter and possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Proven ability to effectively communicate information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals or groups at all levels of the organization
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment in the performance of his/her job duties
If this role sounds interesting to you and you wish to apply, Please connect with me as earliest:
Ext - 7161
- Data Analysis
- Data Mining
- Data Profiling
- Systems Design
- Data Quality
- Data Modeling