To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Recruiter RHT Blended
Robert Half International • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 14 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONSr. Recruiter RHT Blended
Sr. Recruiter - Managed Technology Solutions
Robert Half Managed Technology Solutions is seeking a Senior Recruiter with a demonstrated track record of recruiting senior level technology professionals. Additional competencies for the role include a thorough knowledge of recruiting software platforms, superior customer service skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, a strong work ethic and drive, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform with a high sense of urgency. Experience in recruiting, sourcing, assessing and identifying candidates over the phone, email and video interviewing platforms through online recruitment tools / applications is required. This opportunity is ideal for a competitive individual looking to leverage his/her network of technology contacts to further the growth of Robert Half Managed Technology Solutions as well as our consulting division Protiviti and the careers of experienced IT professionals. The Recruiter reports to the Senior Director, Managed Technology Solutions.
Responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Develop strategies to achieve business development goals
- Identify and recruit highly experienced and skilled Information Technology (IT) professionals in the areas of Application Development, Quality Assurance, Network Security, Project Management, Business Analysis, and IT Audit as directed by the Vice President, TSS Managed Technology Solutions, and Protiviti.
- Utilize Robert Half systems, online recruitment tools including job boards and networking sites for recruiting specialized and experienced IT professionals.
- Manage all aspects of recruiting, including devising search strategies, evaluating resumes, coordinating telephone interviews, video interviews, conducting selected reference checks, preparing candidates for client interviews, negotiating pay rates with candidates, coordinating the on-boarding process, helping candidate achieve job satisfaction, and managing end dates of assignments.
- Create detailed job descriptions to post online to attract new job applicants.
- Provide excellent customer service to candidates, Robert Half associates including Protiviti, and maintain continued candidate and customer satisfaction.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business development goals.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONOH CINCINNATILAS VEGAS