Our client is currently seeking a RN in Boston, MA
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ensure the well-being of patients and provide a positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff while working in conjunction with physicians, advanced practitioners, front office and clinical staff
- Assess, screen, triage and perform treatments ordered for patients.
- Perform medical treatment as ordered by provider or established MedExpress standing orders.
- Prepare and assist physician with dispensing prescribed medications.
- Assists the provider with examinations, procedures and other duties.
- Oversee and coordinate the daily patient care flow; assist and participate in all aspects of patient care for all patients within the center.
- Assist patients as needed with walking, transfer, specimen collection, exam preparation, etc.
- Apply the use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems.
- Prioritize and multitask to optimize patient flow and the patient experience.
- Ensure the well-being of patients and provide a positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff.
- Complete patient referrals daily.
- Assist the provider with calling patients and informing them of normal lab and imaging results reviewed by the provider.
- Proper, concise and complete EMR documentation and paper based documentation for all assessments and procedures.
- Comply with and follow policies and procedures as outlined by MedExpress.
- Maintains HIPAA at all times.
- Performs biometric visits including testing, documentation and patient education of at risk biometrics.
- Other duties as assigned such as new models of care and new types of procedures, etc.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with current state licensure.
- Minimum 2-3 years clinical experience in related field strongly recommended and preferred.
- Required to maintain CME’s as applicable for licensure.
- CPR certification required.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations including OSHA and HIPAA requirements.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems (EMR) used in clinical management settings.
- Perform duties in accordance with the customary rules of ethics and conduct of the applicable State Board of Nursing and other such regulating bodies.
- Experience with venous access for medication administration.
- Ability to perform venipuncture and lab specimen collections.
- Able to meet the needs of the patient by processing requests and referrals, providing efficient follow up with the patient, pharmacy or other entity, as needed.
- Strong commitment to Customer Service and Excellence in healthcare.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
- Clinical Works
- Customer Service