Customer Service Representatives needed to join a growing global professional services firm in downtown Pittsburgh. This position will be responsible for providing customer support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans via phone and email communication. Individuals will act in a consultative manner to build rapport and respond to customers in a respectful, accurate, and timely manner. Individuals must have excellent communication skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to handle sensitive situations. In return, our client offers a team oriented environment, comprehensive training program, and long term career advancement potential.
- Provide a high level of customer service support when handling customers questions/complaints in respect to defined benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner
- Demonstrate flexibility to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
- Minimum 1 yr expereince in a customer service related role, or 6 months experience in a healthcare related role, or College graduate
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office programs (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to type 35-40 WPM
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize and organize work
- Working knowledge of health and welfare and/or defined benefit pension plans a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Attention To Detail