To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 18 days ago
Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join and support their team. Located in SoHo NYC, this growing media start up wants someone who is dedicated and determined to succeed in an ever-changing environment.
Salary/Rate: $18 – $22/HR | $45K – $55K
Position Overview: The Administrative Assistant should be someone who brings a positive and passionate attitude into the office each day. The ideal Administrative Assistant would be someone who can remain focused, organized, energetic and friendly while working in a fast-paced and creative environment.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Being familiar with administrative and clerical procedures
- Answering, screening and directing telephone calls
- Responding to guest inquiries
- Developing and maintaining a high level of product and company knowledge
- Managing multiple calendars and schedules
- Monitoring and maintaining office supplies and inventory
- Receiving and sorting mail and deliveries
- Coordinating/assisting during client and company events
- Entering data
- Managing expense reports
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable speaking over the phone and in person
- Must be a team player, yet contain strong leadership skills
- 1-3 years of experience working in an administrative capacity
- Can-do attitude, motivated to succeed, and passionate about helping others
- Ability to multi-task, with good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written instructions
- Experience working in Microsoft Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package