The individual in this role will be responsible for the recruitment of highly qualified candidates for all positions within the company. Work in conjunction with managers to attract and retain candidates for long-term employment. Focus on increased retention through the effective identification and selection of qualified individuals. Consistently work to improve the recruiting process.
• 3+ years recruiting experience in a fast paced environment with a proven track record in recruitment retention, best practice implementation and strategy development.
• 3+ years recruiting in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in internet recruiting as well as other leading edge sourcing methodologies (such as LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.) is required.
• Related Human Resource education and training a must with preference given to individuals with a Bachelor’s degree.
• Preferred candidate will have a demonstrated skill in interviewing techniques as well as job analysis.
• Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
• Experience using an applicant tracking system, preferably Taleo.
• Knowledge and understanding of affirmative action rules and regulations governing recruiting.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment