To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Internal Messenger - 3rd shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions • New York, NY
Posted 21 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Exempt Status
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Internal Messenger position in New York, NY. The schedule for this position will be Sunday - Thursday 11:30 a.m.to 8:00 a.m.
The starting pay for this position will be around $13.00 per hour and will heavily based based on experience.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
The daily tasks will involve:
- Deliver department materials directly to client requests in building
- Package and label materials for external delivery by courier
- Shipping & Receiving
- Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Perform various Mail Center activities (sorting, metering, folding, inserting, delivery, pickup, etc.)
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Participate in cross-training and perform other duties as assigned (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc)
- Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Scanning incoming mail to recipients
- Perform file purges and pulls
- Create files and ship files
- Provide backfill when needed
- Enter information daily into spreadsheets
- Identify charges and match them to billing
- Sort and deliver mail, small packages
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
- Experience running mail posting equipment a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Lifting up to 25 lbs with or without accommodations
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS