Responsible for partnering with management to make candidate selections and develop offers of employment. Implements and executes recruitment strategies and activities.
- Extends and negotiates offers of employment. Facilitates relocation process for candidates, as needed. Handles several aspects of the recruitment process including: job requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance, and on-boarding
- Partners with HR and business leaders on requisition creation, approval and posting to applicant tracking system.
- Utilizes feedback from hiring department to develop firm understanding of department culture and position requirements, including skills and background required for the position.
- Partners with additional members of Talent Acquisition team to execute recruiting strategy
- Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies and search firms, and other Recruiters.
- Initiates contact with qualified candidates and provides pre-employment information regarding job requirements, location, wages, benefits, allowances, and employment policies.
- Reviews employment applications, resumes, and other credentials. Conducts phone screens, in-person interviews, and pre-employment assessments. Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews. Provides timely follow up and correspondence.
- Ensures recruitment process is compliant with state and federal and employment laws. Works with HR teams to ensure compliance with reporting requirements.
- Creates and reviews interview guides.
- Makes public presentations at job fairs, schools, and organizations regarding the Company and its employment opportunities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Interested candidates MUST have industry related recruitment experience.
Candidates MUST be well versed with Boolean sourcing strategies and have extensive sourcing experience. Candidates should be familiar with and have previously recruiter candidates from Monster, LinkedIn Recruiter and additional sourcing websites.
If interested, please apply online at www.apexsystems.com and send your to Email blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Applicant Tracking Systems