To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 28 days ago
**The work location is flexible for the best fit candidate for this position**
Hilton's Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton's commercial engine and are key to Hilton's ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
The Distribution Services (DS) team plays a critical role in supporting the Global Sales Organization. We create automated solutions that aid in the execution of the retail compensation component of Hilton's partner agreements with Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), Travel Management Companies (TMCs), Meeting Planner Companies (MPCs), and key accounts globally. The Group Commissions and Customer Service team within Distribution Services supports the meeting planner compensation needs of over 4,000+ hotels in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
As the FastPay Analyst, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate payment of FastPay Meetings. You will have established production goals to maintain with a key objective of the role being to ensure that the commission related needs of our hotels and our meeting planner companies are met/exceeded in a timely manner.
- Research information and analyze data to arrive at objective conclusions, recommendations, and plans of actions within the FastPay program.
- Recommend enhancements as it relates to FastPay.
- Facilitate the commission payment process cycle through research, special projects, and internal control procedures.
- Facilitate the commission payment to Meeting Planner Companies (MPCs) participating in the Distribution Services FastPay program.
- Perform reconciliations of hotel supporting documentation to MPC invoices. This includes researching, resolving and reporting any variances.
- Support all US, Canada and Mexico Hilton branded properties participating in the program. This involves providing guidance on required approvals, information input and meeting pickup for processing commission payments. In addition, you will assist with any adjustments, as applicable.
- Provide customer service support to MPCs.
- Perform functions related to special projects and ad hoc requests.
We are seeking problem solvers, who are passionate about growing within a dynamic industry and who love to combine their analytical skills with business insight. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Self-starters, who take initiative in implementing goals, utilize analytical skills and possess flexibility to change
- Accountable individuals, who make great use of their time management skills to exceed in meeting deadlines, communicating results and recommending improvements
- Strong communicators, influencers and solution-seekers, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Organizers, who have superb attention to detail and possess a high level of positive energy and drive
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Three (3) years of professional experience
- Knowledgeable of all travel agency commission-processing systems for research and special projects
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Associate's Degree
- Three (3) years of Finance, Accounting or Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of all FastPay processes
- Knowledge of TAC's policies and procedures for all brands
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!