Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The palletizer removes tile from automatic off bearer, boxes and palletizes for shipment.
- Picks up tile off of bearer or selector and places onto conveyor and/or pallet.
- Dislodges jams by hand.
- Removes tile from discharge end of boxing machine and stacks materials or products on pallets.
- Marks boxes with appropriate grade of product and other information.
- Inspects tile for damage or for conformity to specifications.
- Moves materials or products to or from conveyor.
- Stencils, tags, stamps or writes identifying information on packaged products.
- Records production.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
1 - 3 years previous manufacturing/production experience.
Good oral and written communications skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Ability to understand and speak basic English. Ability to work in a safe and conscientious manner. Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.