PART-TIME LAB OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE Project Description:
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized person to be part of the center of excellence for biologics characterization within the Process Development group. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance and coordination activities within a process development laboratory environment. She/he is expected to be proactive and motivated, and be able to operate comfortably and efficiently in a lab-based environment. The candidate will also be expected to interface with all members of the lab, so must be comfortable engaging with others.
- Independently execute routine lab operations activities including, but not limited to:
- Maintain consumable and chemical ordering lists and ensure stocks are in the labs.
- Ordering on non-routine lab supplies.
- Scheduling equipment maintenance.
- Track inventory of critical reagents.
- Assist in lab organizational activities.
- Maintaining schedules for routine lab maintenance and cleanings.
- Coordinating shipping and receiving of packages.
- Attending facilities and operations meetings.
- Communicate progress and findings at weekly meetings with supervisor and associated group members.
- Communication on an as-needed basis with other groups on-site to coordinate lab efforts.
- High school diploma with 2-4 years' experience or Bachelor degree in relevant scientific field (Biochemistry, biology, chemistry, biotechnology, etc...)
- Some knowledge of chemistry would be beneficial when working in a lab environment.
- Organizational Skills - creative thinking, analyzing issues, decision making, collaboration.
- Fluency with Microsoft office is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience in a laboratory setting is a benefit.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Ability to work independently and effectively collaborate with teams.
- Able to work a consistent schedule, on a week-to-week basis.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Larry: URL blocked - click to apply
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01033
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE