To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV
- Tatiana De Sousa
- Phone: 9095793667
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Processor
Aerotek • Reno, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a great company right here in Reno? We're looking to hire a class of technically sound Data Entry professionals for our Transaction Processing Specialist role starting on April 29th!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review agreements and orders to ensure all legal requirements are met with completed supporting documentation
- Heavy Data Entry and Excel usage
- Ensure all data entered is compliant
- Being the single point of contact for all Tier 1 program escalations and inquiries
- Answers e-mail inquiries from internal and external customers
- Provides appropriate feedback and settlement to all customer contacts
- Processes and investigates customer queries
- Contacts customers for resolution/follow up purpose
Qualifications and Skills
- Potential candidates must be able to work overtime and have a flexible schedule.During month end close we work OT the last 5-10 days of the month at 12-14 hour days including weekends (sometimes 16 hour days).
- High school diploma
- 1-3 years of data entry and contract processing experience.
- 2 year experience in a customer service environment.
- Familiarity, working knowledge with Microsoft related programs and services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
If you are interested please email a resume or call Tatiana Lopez at (909) 579-3667. Thank you!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.