To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist
Select Staffing • San Jose, CA
Posted 11 days ago
We are hiring a Human Resources Generalist for a Logistics and Distribution company in San Jose, CA! The ideal candidate should have the desire to work in HR with a background in Business Administration and/or Psychology. Please see the job details below:
Pay Rate: $31.25/hr. , $65k Annually
- Free Online Education
- $200 Referral Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Drive Sourcing, Recruiting and On-boarding for all exempt/non-exempt site roles and build the employer brand
• Role model and facilitate positive employee relations through coaching employees and managers, interpreting and deploying guidelines and supporting Alignment performance conversations process and other HR systems
• Lead local and cross-site HR projects using your passions/interests as a springboard. Current key initiatives/needs include: on-going administration of benefits and expansion of a Wellness program; development of fresh talent acquisition strategies; workforce training and development initiatives; implementation of a new HRIS and/or compensation system 'Team' module implementation and recognition software
• Continuously improve the division and company by using information from exit and stay interviews and surveys to drive new HR programs and projects
• Maintain personnel file/records
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply today!
• Proven record of HR leadership and ability to make independent HR decisions
• Bilingual fluency in English/Spanish required to serve team members effectively
• Communicate, coach and collaborate with both a customer- and solution-orientation
• Attention to detail and focus on driving results
• Demonstrate business acumen and ethical business practices
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, Psychology or related major, or related combination of education, skills and experience that demonstrate a commitment to strong managerial and HR practices, an ability to lead others and deliver measurable results
• HR Certification, or desire to achieve certification preferredBachelor's Degree3-5 Years