To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Whippany New Jersey, NJ 07981
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Whippany New Jersey, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of our top clients has an opening for a SharePoint Engineer in Whippany, NJ. If interested, please send the most up-to-date copy of your resume to Emily at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
You are responsible for the management and maintenance of the Investments SharePoint 2106 and K2 Black Perl Environment. You will oversee all technical aspects of SharePoint and K2 platform design, implementation and monitoring. Must have the ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the project. The role requires a Bachelor's Degree and 4-8 years of enterprise development, infrastructure management, architectural design and an engineering background. The role is focused on a deep technical understanding of SharePoint 2016, SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services, Active Directory including Kerberos, K2 Black Perl and PowerShell. The right candidate will know how to use System Center 2016 and help lead the System Center team in configuration of monitoring, automation, and ticketing for the platforms. Familiar with a variety of the cloud based technologies VMware, EMC NAS, EMC VMAX, BigIP F5, Microsoft, RedHat, Azure and other technologies is a plus. The Engineer n will rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks requested by Management and other team members. You will need to use a wide degree of creativity and latitude to accomplish Investment goals and deliverables. Great communication skills are required to interface with the cloud provider and other teams.
- MS SharePoint 2010-2016*
- MS SQL Server
- Active Directory
- K2 Black Perl*
- System Center Operations Manager 2012 or later
- System Center Service Manager 2012 or later
- System Center Configuration Manager 2012 or later
- System Center Orchestrator 2012 or later
- Cloud Hosting Providers
- Windows 2012 or later
- SQL 2012 or later
- Linux RedHat 6/7
- Environment Management and Monitoring
- High Availability Design Methodologies
- Microsoft Cloud Solutions (Azure)
- Supporting Investments organizations experience a plus
- Team Foundation Server
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler
- Docker Containers
- Strong design skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience Creating Custom Monitors, Rules and Distributed Applications
- Experience managing Enterprise level configurations (1000+ Servers)
- Proficient knowledge of security- Solid understanding of database communications