To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miramar, FL 33025
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Material Handler- Part Time
Perm • Miramar, FL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Warehouse Material Handler to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring valued individuals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
• Seeking a part-time Material Handler who demonstrates a passion for processing receipt of inbound freight as well as outbound shipments from the warehouse to respective hospitals we serve within our surrounding communities.
• Individual who takes pride in picking orders, packing materials, and shipping supplies with a high standard of accuracy.
• Enjoys a fast-paced work environment that is physically active.
• Effectively stays on task, meets metrics, and supports warehouse workflow.
East Florida Supply Chain Division – Miramar, FL
• The city of Miramar is located in Broward County, Florida, about 14 miles southwest of Fort Lauderdale and 20 miles north of Miami.
• Broward County is rich in beaches, gardens, attractions, and historical sites. Other points of interest in the county include the, International Game Fish Association Hall of Fame & Museum, International Swimming Hall of Fame and Museum of Art.
• Miramar City is home to Leading Aviation and Health Care Industry Hub
• Multiple listing on Money Magazine’s Top 100 Places to Live
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Generous Tuition Reimbursement program to support individuals seeking higher education.
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
• Balance of working in partnership with other Warehouse Material Handlers and completing tasks on an individual basis.
• High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) preferred.
• Previous warehouse experience preferred.
• Prior experience operating RF (Radio Frequency) scanners preferred.
• Previous experience as a forklift operator and be ablility to operate electric jacks strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.