ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER – WASHINGTON, D.C.
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Project Manager in Washington, D.C.
Electrical Project Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Project Manager in Washington, D.C. is between $95,000 and $125,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance package
- Continued training opportunities
- Work Life Balance
- Excellent Security with a very strong EC
Electrical Senior Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Work directly with customers associated with the projects in their territory; maintains customer relations to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service, and long-term relations
- Create and approve material and labor budgets for assigned job sites within the designated territory; review and approve high level transactions
- Ensure quality of work and address any problems or issues related to the project
- Develop and manage high level strategic planning of the labor force for all projects within their region
- Work closely with each project superintendent to provide high-level supervision of various aspects of project management for each project they manage including job start coordination, vendor agreements, material and rental agreement management, purchase order process, subcontract agreements, submittals, and change orders
- Provide updated reports of projects status to senior project management as required
- Proactively identify and implement strategies to reduce project costs, maximize production, and enhance customer relations
- Consistently evaluate and train key personnel within their territory
Electrical Senior Project Manager Qualifications
- Candidate must have previous electrical project management experience and demonstrate an ability to successfully manage large projects such as office buildings, schools, hospitals, government
- Able to work closely with high-level customers, maintain and enhance strong, long-term customer relationships
- Able to work in a professional work environment and show strong business acumen
- Minimum experience of 5 years of electrical project management experience
- Must have managed a project valued at more than 1 million of electrical work
- Strong communication and leadership skills required
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Journeyman License or Degree
Please forward your resume to URL blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration, or call (727) 258-0308 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit URL blocked - click to apply
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Manager, Electrical Construction Manager
Customer Relationship Management