SAIC is currently looking to hire a Chief System Engineer to the Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army) team located in Huntsville, AL.
- The System Engineer will be responsible for developing and managing system and software, coordinating reviews between different organizations, understanding operational systems concepts, understanding data model and business logic of systems, understanding design concepts, identifying and documenting interfaces and interface requirements, supporting test activities, and developing requirements specifications through the systems engineering life-cycle activities including integration, testing, deployment and maintenance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and eigtheen (18) years or more experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and fifteen years or more experience
Clearance: Must have an active Secret Security Clearance
- Demonstrated understanding and wide application of System Engineering technical principles, theories and concepts in System Engineering, systems analysis, along with complete Software Development life cycle knowledge is necessary.
- Strong English language skills are required.
- Experience in developing System/Sub-system Specification and interface control documents is necessary.
- Experience with LoadRunner is required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.