CFI is Hiring Class-A Team Truck Drivers
Excellent Pay and Benefits - Reliable Home Time - Will Pair Solo Drivers!
Recent CDL Grads Welcome! Ask About our Industry Leading Finishing Program
Working as a team means you always have a helping hand to share responsibilities and someone who will lend support in a challenging situation. Our customers request teams on a regular basis to keep their freight continuously moving. This means that team equipment typically has a quicker trade cycle compared to solo equipment.
Team driving means flexibility in hours and consistent miles. Interested professional drivers can sign up with a team partner or we can help you find one through our Team Match program.
When you drive for CFI, you can count on:
- Team Drivers earn up to $0.64 cents per mile (Split)
- HAZMAT bonus: Earn an extra .03 per mile
- Practical mile pay
- Both Regional and OTR available
- Reliable home time
- Consistent freight
- Stop-off pay, Canadian border pay, local pay, layover pay, & non-customary work pay
- Northeast bonus, holiday bonus, HAZMAT bonus, & performance-based bonuses
- Up to .04 per mile safety bonus
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
Additional benefits of running team include:
- Increased availability of freight
- More drop and hook loads
- Longer length of haul
- Team drivers can live up to 250 miles apart
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- Tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years
- HAZMAT endorsement or willingness to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
Interested in Driving with CFI? Apply Now!
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.
Certified Forensic Interviewer
Certified Flight Instructor