To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- TEMPE, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Equipment Engineer
Apex Systems • TEMPE, AZ
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems is looking for a Sr. Equipment Engineer to work on new equipment installations, defining locations for new equipment, and relocating existing equipment if required.This is in the Tempe, AZ area with a prominent medical device company!
If you are interested, please send resumes directly to Kelsey at email@example.com and reference job ID 961589
This is a 2 year contract
The shift is 1st shift
Pay is negotiable based on experience
- Use Auto CAD layout drawings
- Coordinates CEPD’s, rigging and setting equipment into place
- Project manages with facilities engineering installation project schedule
- Owns APF 10 year Wafer Fab layout strategy
- Definition of bay/chase configuration evolution
- Decommissioning/removal/disposition of retired equipment
- Installation of additional equipment for capacity/capability
- Obtains stakeholder buy-in
- Owner of preventive maintenance specification for wafer operations
- Editing, approval of 31 spec and CIF submissions/reviews
- Drive improvement in equipment utilization for key constraint areas (photo, laser, PVD)
- Performs equipment downtime data analysis, generates pareto charts for most common failure modes
- Proposes and implements equipment improvement projects
- Provide tactical support for major equipment downtime events
- Coordination with maintenance technicians and equipment vendors for emergency troubleshooting
- Bachelors Degree or higher in electrical or mechanical engineering
- 5+ years experience wafer fabrication in an equipment engineering role
- Experience working with photolithography equipment, vacuum technology (PVD, PECVD, RIE) strongly preferred.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178