To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Villa Rica, GA 30180
- Wildred Bierd
- Phone: 770-892-6274
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Talento Search Group • Villa Rica, GA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Talento Search Group has an opening for an Electrical Maintenance Technician in Villa Rica, Georgia. This is a direct-hire position and the pay rate is $23-28 per hour, depending on experience. This is a night shift position with hours from 8pm-8am plus overtime.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain electrical equipment including motor relays, circuit breakers, process controls, and circuits
• Modify PLC programs and PC based systems
• Order spare parts for power distribution and electrical systems
• Make electrical modifications and upgrades to equipment
• Work with mechanical issues when needed
• Maintain security and fire systems
• Certification of degree in Industrial Electronics Technology
• At least three years of control system hardware and software design experience
• Knowledge of NEC electrical codes
• At least 3 years of experience as an electronics technician or similar
• Proficiency in electrical and electronic systems
• Ability to troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLC's, ladder logic, and communication systems
• Experience troubleshooting servo motors, AC/DC drives, basic electrical circuits
• Ability to read and understand electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic sketches and drawings
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing the manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.