Excelity is seeking a Systems Engineer for a project responsible for building the next generation Mission Information Systems for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission. The candidate will work with the engineering team and customer to ensure successful development of high profile, complex, technical deliverables that are core to the continued success of our award-winning projects. Responsibilities:
monitor system health, troubleshoot system problems, maintain storage systems, interface with other parts of the team for hardware, network, and infrastructure support, provide after-hours on-call/call-in support on a rotational basis, ensure system security requirements are satisfied, create/maintain system scripts, patch/upgrade system, and administer user accounts. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience OR a Master's degree and 3 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement (will accept higher or lower levels)
- Experience with managing systems in AWS
- Experience managing and monitoring large clusters (>400 nodes) and containerized applications.
- Experience with Linux-based hardware platforms
- Ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) experience.
- TS/SCI CI Poly (required to start; no exceptions)
- Active Security+CE certification
- This position is FULL-TIME, ONSITE
- Technical experience and knowledge of distributed storage networks, routing and application messaging frameworks.
- Experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing operations and management networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment.
- NiFi, HA Proxy, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark, and Elasticsearch experience
- Experience developing, operations, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment
- Certification & Accreditation processes experience
TS/SCI w/CI Poly
- Apache Nifi
- Apache Spark
- Counter Intelligence Polygraph (Ci Clearance)
- Infrastructure Management