Become a Delivery Associate for a contracted Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP) and work full or part-time with flexible schedules between 10am and 8pm including weekdays and weekends!
Contracted Amazon Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) are hiring delivery associates of all experience levels. Seasonal and year-round opportunities are available.
Are you an independent problem solver who is passionate about customer service? Read on!
What does a Delivery Associate do?
• Drives a delivery van to drop off Amazon packages to customers within their community.
• Commonly works 4-5 days a week.
• Typical working days are 10-hour.
• Follows strict safety standards on and off the road.
• Interacts with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner.
• Uses handheld technology to manage the delivery process.
What are the basic requirements?
• Must be 21+ and have a valid drivers license within the state of employment.
• Must be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, GVWR 10,000 lbs. or less.
• Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to easily get in and out of the van, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must consent to a drug screening and background check.
• Must have good communication skills and the ability to work well with customers.
• Commercial (or work-related) driving experience is a plus.
What are the benefits?
• Employee benefits available
• Competitive wages
• Community interaction
We need people who are reliable, quick, and ready to work! Ideal candidates are energetic and ready to get the job done. Successful drivers put safety first and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
Complex Problem Solving
Digital Signal Processing