Position: Software Engineer
Location: FEMA Headquarters, Washington DC
Citizenship: MUST BE A UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP – UNABLE TO SPONSOR
Clearance: Ability to attain a DHS/Public Trust
Description: CSEngineering is looking for an experienced software engineer who has a strong background in JAVA. As a software engineer, you will be supporting a prime program at FEMA headquarters in Washington, DC. The team is working to transition from an Oracle Database to Dynamo Database. You will be interfacing between the legacy system (Oracle) and the new system, Dynamo. The work is mostly in direct support of the Data Team and focuses on backend development.
- 3 years of Java development/coding experience
- Experienced in Database development, Data migration and strong familiarity with Oracle and Dynamo Databases
- Python, JSAN, Node.js, SQL, and JAVA are heavily utilized on this program
- Ability and willingness to learn new languages and process quickly
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred, however equivalent years of experience will be considered.
- You will also be testing and responsible for identifying bugs/issues and finding a resolution.
Use Programming Language