To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
233 South Patterson Avenue
Springfield, MO 65802
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Mobile Developer
O'Reilly Auto Parts • Springfield, MO
Posted 24 days ago
Under general supervision, a Senior Mobile Developer plans, documents, develops, and tests computer software by applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems. Senior level developers lead software projects while focusing the team on coding best practices and building high quality solutions.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS & Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- What we look for in our developers:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5 or more years experience in software development with at least 5 years in mobile iOS and/or Android development
- Successfully developed & deployed one or more native iOS app and/or Android app that showcases a rich, interactive user interface
- Extensive programming experience in Java, React Native, Cocoa Touch, & Objective-C.
- Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, Xamarin, touch user interface, and MVP (minimum viable product) application design
- Strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Awesome skills to have, but not required:
- UI/UX design skills
- Experience with image recognition software
- Experience with server-side technologies and frameworks
- This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
About our team:
- We create and customize 90% of our applications in house
- We are a 'work family'! We have fun together and support each other
- We respect a healthy work-life balance
- The team keeps open communication through different outlets - video conferencing, team messaging applications, and daily scrums/stand-up meetings
- Our managers really value collaboration between team members and encourage developers to bring forth creative problem-solving ideas from both a technical and functional aspect