Kaman Industrial Technologies is seeking a leader as a Regional Manager for our Chicago Branch. The role will be responsible for directing and coordinating the activities for sales and customer service including: creating and leading a cohesive team, guiding the team to meet sales and customer service targets, recruiting staff, identify staff coaching needs, reviewing staff performance and completing reporting information and administrative duties. Mentoring and motivating staff are key functions of this position.
Kaman Industrial Technologies, a business unit of Kaman Distribution Group, is a leading provider of industrial products and solutions. We are proud to be a one source network for customers in various industries including food and beverage, power generation, and waste management. With over 150 locations across the United States and four million products and services, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that the ability to sustain our competitive advantage is by investing in the development of our employees, driving innovation, and providing solutions for a better tomorrow.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the budget and P&L statement for region. Consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Develop new business opportunities. Plan and direct activities such as promotional blitz’s, technical fairs and customer outings. Coordinate with other departments as required.
- Embrace and adhere to national customer service practices.
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling of current facilities.
- Collaborate with Pricing Coordinator on contract pricing levels, Market Value Pricing (MVP), price bumps, manufacture increases etc.
- Handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve grievances and conflicts or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
- Identify the developmental needs of others and coach, mentor or help others to improve their knowledge or skills. Set performance standards, monitor progress and complete annual appraisals of all team members.
- Make presentations to senior management and customers.
- Maintains close working relationships with vendors and suppliers to optimize supplier support for the region’s sales efforts.
- Coordinate with Corporate Sales group and maintain relationships with National Account customers and identifies and recommends sales and account development opportunities.
- Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition and handles stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in a technical or related field or equivalent work experience
- Six years or more of Industrial related sales/customer service management, plus a thorough knowledge of the distribution industry and industrial products.
- Four or more years of demonstrated leadership abilities, training and supervisory experience required.
Skills and Abilities Essential to the Position:
- Able to identify the developmental needs of others and coach, mentor or help others to improve their knowledge or skills. Set performance standards, monitor progress and complete annual appraisals of all team members.
- Able to cultivate close working relationships with vendors and suppliers to optimize supplier support for the region’s sales efforts.
Benefits and Company Overview
- A valid driver’s license is required
- 50% or more
Our comprehensive compensation package and benefit program includes:
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental insurance, and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances, Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- 100% tax-free tuition reimbursement
Kaman Distribution Group is comprised of three business units: Kaman Automation, Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design, and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis, and motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than 220 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage rests among our talent. #KDG #KFP #KIT #KAI
Customer Relationship Management