To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Open for Remote
Charlotte, NC 28262
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IT Mainframe Business Analyst - Remote Opportunity!
Experis • Charlotte, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Banking - Financial Services, Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mainframe Business Analyst with Financial IT background
- Interpret written business requirements, functional requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs as it relates to trading, reconciliation and movement of cash development
- Assist in research and resolution for ledgering, trading, reconciliation related issues and projects and provide status updates to business partners and management
- Maintain compliance of standard corporate and department policies, processes and procedures including production readiness, production support, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Collaborate with technology and business partners to seek opportunities to provide end to end production readiness and support, increase internal business partner satisfaction and ensure key deliverables and key performance metrics are met.
- Assist in process improvements, cost reduction efforts, tool development to improve the production support process in a way that reduces complexity, improves service, and reduces cost.
- Ability to communicate ideas/concepts to a disperse audience of business, management and technical team members
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions
- Perform defect verification, debugging, testing and support
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects; ability to analyze performance, data and code issues within OmniTrade and Legacy financial systems
- Work on production batch stream
- Contribute to design review meetings with internal and external team members of Application Development including: program logic and flow-charting that meets the stated project objectives
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates that meet SDLC standards
- 4 plus years working in the Financial IT environment
- Experience working with coding in relation to mutual fund trading and reconciliation
- 4 plus years in data handling, data manipulation and correction
- 5 plus years working in a mainframe environment, including knowledge of COBOL, Starteam, Serena, CA7, OmniScript and also working on windows environment
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented and collaborative
- Ability to create innovative technological solutions to meet IT, business, participant needs
- Ability to work effectively and accurately
- Prior use of Omni Trade software
- Strong understanding of Mutual fund trading and next day settlement
- Strong proficiency with understanding daily cash movement and reconciliations
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Job ID: FOX_11284027
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.