To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
160 South Industrial Boulevard
Calhoun, GA 30701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mohawk Industries • Calhoun, GA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provides HR support including reporting and system maintenance, records and data integrity, responding to routine policy related questions, reviewing vendor invoices and other related duties as assigned
- Supports new hire related functions in the onboarding process including pre-hire, orientation, and follow up touch points during the new hire experience process.
- Coordinates and assists with all aspects of HR processes including annual benefits enrollment, performance management cycle, HR policies and procedures, etc.
- Compiles data for reporting purposes including SOX audit, expense reports, compensation reviews, and employee data.
- Assist employee time-approvers with meeting weekly timesheet deadlines to ensure all hourly team members are paid accurately and on-time.
- Performs system maintenance for the Human Resources Information System. Ensures data integrity and conducts self-audits. Maintains proper documentation for all input.
- Updates and manages systems and tools for HR and Payroll related projects and communication avenues i.e. eSigns, and kiosks.
- Assists in maintaining and tracking information to support budget administration and other HR related tasks.
- Provides basic administrative support, i.e. calendar maintenance, scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, expense reports, open & distribute mail, draft communications and presentations, etc.
- Supports billing and invoicing efforts. Codes all invoices and processes for payment, researches questionable invoices as necessary.
- Processes purchase requisitions for the department.
- Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- High School Diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- 3-5 years of administrative experience.
- 2 plus years of human resources experience in Sales, customer service, and/or manufacturing environment preferred.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States