To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10006
- Addison Group-HR/Admin
- Phone: 646.385.7877
- Phone:: 201-333-0973
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Addison Group • New York, NY
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB TASK: Supporting multiple associate level attorneys. May be assigned to work with and provide support to junior associates as a member of the Associate Resource Team
- Act as a liaison between attorneys and other departments throughout the Firm
- Request and follow-up on conflict checks, open new client matters and submit electronic approvals, as needed
- Create, edit and process client bills as applicable
- Coordinate audit response letters
- Enter, proofread and finalize diaries
- Create, format, edit, proofread, compare, print, scan and photocopy documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; prepare faxes, PDFs and duplicating
- Heavy calendaring in Outlook as required by assignment; manage contacts lists and send invitations. Act as a proactive gatekeeper of attorneys’ calendar and time
- Screen internal and external correspondence, emails, memos, and reports as required by assignment; assess priority and distribute in a timely manner
- Answer phones; take and communicate accurate messages with appropriate urgency and follow up as necessary, route calls to appropriate legal and non-legal staff members
- Arrange, coordinate and organize travel with support from onsite agents and the online travel booking tool
- Prepare and submit expense reports and reimbursements
- Create and maintain case lists
- Manage conference room reservations; organize services/set ups, advise building’s lobby desk of visitors
Dress Code: business professional
Software/computer skills needed: MS Office skills are needed