Compliance Officer ( BSA / AML )
I can offer you confidentiality to make a change! I have a bank that I have worked with for years. They are solid and offer a great work environment and professional growth opportunities! The compliance officer will be tasked with the exciting opportunity to design this tiny department and set it up for growth along with the current senior management team.
- Paid, low deductible BCBS for you AND your family
- This bank will pay for and support your efforts to get the AML and BSA certifications
- Well-tenured staff, this is open due to retirement of previous "lifer" and need to grow to the next level
- Profit-sharing and stock options open to Senior Officers
- A small town that does open its arms to good people coming in
- Bank with the best reputation in the area!
- KBA survey competitive salary
Requirements and main duties:
- Understands government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act and related regulations
- Ability to bring the processes into the now for a community ag-based bank
- Address regulatory changes that impact the departments
- Assist departments in implementing processes necessary to comply with regulations
- Performs regulatory research in response to departments/people compliance inquiries, projects, and changes while communicating with diplomacy and tact
- Performs analysis of BSA related data to draw conclusions about the level of compliance throughout the enterprise
- Coordinating and assisting in the administration of independent, state and federal regulator and auditor examinations and reviews
- Coordinating responses to regulatory BSA-AML examinations and audits and actions taken to ensure deficiencies are corrected
- Make recommendations to the senior management when and where appropriate
- Maintains proficient knowledge of the rules and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA Patriot Act, and OFAC
- Works with operations units to investigate transactions that are suspicious in nature
- Submits Suspicious Activity Reports for BSA-AML-related activities
- Monitors and track BSA-AML high-risk customers and accounts
- Manages exempt person filings for CTR purposes
Your confidentiality is assured.
For additional information regarding this position or other banking, accounting, or agricultural positions, please reach out to top banking recruiter
confidential direct line Phone number blocked - click to apply <><
Email blocked - click to apply
Discreet professional career trajectory service
Keep working and looking good while I help you make the right, discreet connections-
I am a recruiter
I love what I do...
I am driven to...
I focus on a...
100% MATCH of company and talent...
Call me CONFIDENTLY today...to start your best step ever...
(or to find that perfect new team member for hire)
Do not give up and quit your job so that you have time to look for your next opportunity! Call me today to get honest feedback on what I can and cannot help you with. My company pays me to make connections with people with certain skill sets. You only have to be willing to take the step, in confidentiality, to connect with me.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Title 7 is practiced here!
(Location listed is the closest sizable town).
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time. We placed over 100 permanent positions per month!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Office Of Foreign Assets Controls
Bank Secrecy Act
Anti Money Laundering