Our client is currently seeking a Inventory Control Lead for their manufacturing plant. Pay is $18 per hour and is day shift position.
Responsible for the receiving, inventorying, and handling of process materials including the delivery and return of these items to production areas. The monitoring, organization and cleanliness of the warehouse area are always to be maintained. In cases of discrepancy with incoming materials, provides analysis, communication and assistance in disposition.
This position reports directly to the Materials Manager.
This position interacts daily with production personnel and other department employees to assist in the expeditious delivery of production materials. Occasional interaction with Accounting personnel to give or obtain information or solve administrative situations, and with Quality personnel to provide assessment of purchased materials and components.
The Materials Manager helps provided daily and weekly objectives based on production dispatch needs and delivery requirements. This position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple priorities on an ongoing basis.
WAREHOUSE OPERATOR I
- Unloading of material receipt at steel warehouse
- Process receipts of incoming material in business system
- Allocations of Rev P and slit material to manufacturing jobs
- Re-inventorying of press returned coils
- Physical inventory of material
- Kanban of oil and soap barrels
- Handling and inventorying precious metal scrap
- Coordinate supplier returns
- Assist and coordinate Warehouse Operator II position and other duties as needed